Friday, May 2, 2014

A Portrait Demonstration by Kerry Dunn

Hi again,
As some of you may be aware, I have been taking an extra class in Studio Incamminati's Continuing Education Program for the past ten weeks. Portrait Painting with Kerry Dunn has been informative and enjoyable, and I have certainly gotten a lot out of it. As it turned out, one evening circumstances called for a short notice change of plan, and Kerry agreed to provide us with a three hour portrait demonstration. As a student who frequently gets to see 20 and 40 minute demos emphasizing of portions of the process taught at Studio Incamminati,, it was a treat and a valuable lessons to see a longer demo tying the various stages together. I thought I'd share the demo with you as it progressed, in 20 minute intervals.







I was pretty astounded at how Kerry started with what looked like so little, and still managed to pull form and substance from seemingly out of nowhere. 
I hope you enjoyed this sneak peek,
Until next time,
Jason P. Jenkins

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this. Kerry is pretty amazing! I took a workshop with him and Peter Kelsey last fall in Virginia Beach and it was great.

    ReplyDelete