Tuesday, April 22, 2014

A Demonstration on Painting the Features with Peter Kelsey

Hi again,
Recently, it was Spring Break at Studio Incamminati. For some, a chance to rest up, and for other it is a chance to travel, or visit family. For me, it was a chance to take an intensive workshop on Ecorche Drawing and Anatomy with Peter Kelsey. The workshop itself was fantastic, and provided an opportunity to go deeper and get more specific than we did during the Ecorche and Anatomy portion of the full-time program. I brought all my left-over question with me, thought of more on the spot, and got all of them answered. For an anatomy enthusiast like me, it was a brilliant experience and I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it.
As a bonus, and in a display of generosity with his time and his knowledge, Peter Kelsey stayed late one evening and offered a three hour demonstration on painting the features in oil. The demonstration was open to the public, and I for one, eagerly ate it up. Here it is, as it progressed.





The demo was thoroughly enjoyable, and very much appreciated.
Until next time,
Jason P. Jenkins

No comments :

Post a Comment